Re: ILM authorization keys

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:57:18 -0500

With the ilm authorization you are given 3 authorization keys instead of the 5
that you were given on the floppy.
FS does this so they can keep better track of how many keys you are using.
It is no problem to get more authorization keys if needed.
FS will reset your count to 3 once you are down to 1 key left.
To check to see how many keys you have left, or to request more keys, just
visit:
http://www.fsactivate.com

I personally have requested additional keys when my count has reached 1, and my
count was reset to 3 within 24 hours.
Hope this helps,
Chris