Re: ILM Auth Keys & New XP Machine

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 06:57:15 -0400

Keith,

    I'm hoping I can be on the phone with him when he installs JAWS,
but I agree that I'd vastly prefer to do it myself.
Margaret

"Keith Gillard" wrote:

Hi,
I like to do it myself so if there is a problem then I am the only one
blame.  It would be helpful to have your tech with you just in case
there is
a problem like video intercept or something like that.  I recently
lost a
key because Norton anti virus 2004 was acting up by automatically
turning on
auto protect while I was grabbing the key from my old machine.  This
is
after I disabled once.  Something to watch out for.

hth...Keith

Example,