Re: ILM

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:10:28 -0600

that is the groovy thing about 6.0, you don't lose your auth info if you
remove 6.0. it is stored in your computer registry, so unless you actually
go into the registry and manually delete it, things should be just fine.
But like others hhve said, you can also remove your authorization
information through jaws itself. go to the start menu, then programs, then
jaws 60, tools sub menu and then press enter on remove product activation.
of course it goes without saying, don't try this unless you absolutely need
to or you'll lose one activation and depending how many you have you may
be  S O L as they say. So use with caution!!!