IE8 acting weird with JAWS 11

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:32:33 -0700

Hi,
I don't know if this is a JAWS issue or an IE8 issue. Lately, on my XP system running IE8 and JAWS 11 build 1467, pages seem to take longer than usual to load, and often the status line will say something like:

Done   Internet 150%

More often than not, it seems, JAWS won't automatically read the page and I may not even get a links list.

What's up with this confounded thing?  It's really starting to frustrate me.

Tom