Re: IE8 RSS and slow Jaws 11

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:56:54 -0700

It means I have subscribed to 15 RSS feeds, which was really not much of an
exercise in restraint. It sounds like you know what I meant when I wrote I
reduced the size of the archives. That was a wild guess about what might be
slowing down IE8. Bob, I tried the link you provided in the earliest message
and found it has more than a thousand links. I suppose that may be a burden. I
used to have the same problem with Empowerment Zone in the old days. Now I'm
running quad core, 3 gb RAM.
Jerry