RE: IE7 and forms problem

  • From: "Frankie. V." <frankmventura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:09:19 -0400

Yes, I often have fragments of passwords stuck in those fields as well. What
I do is go into forms mode on the password edit field and hit control a to
select the entire field then just type my password over it.

Regards,
Frankie V.

*** VirusCheck 1.2 For your protection this message has been scanned and
been found to be free of viruses, worms, malware, or right wing politics.
***