Re: IE7 and forms problem

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:11:52 -0400

To clarify, I'm not saying there are good or bad cookies. But if you look
through the list of cookies on your system, you'll see any of the ones that
matter to you are clearly identified. To illustrate, I keep my Amazon cookies
because they enable me to take advantage of Amazon's one-click buying method. I
keep the New York Times cookies because they save me from logging in each time
I go to that website.  On the other hand, when I've found no advantage to
retaining cookies from other websites, I delete them.  These include cookies
from NPR, the BBC, our local supermarket, and so on.  Also, I automatically
delete any cookie that doesn't clearly identify itself.

I doubt they'll notice, but I neglected to thank other listers for their

Now, I'm sure I'm trying James's patience, since this topic is off-list, so I
won't submit any more messages to this thread.