Re: IE7 and forms problem

  • From: "Devona Abel" <djasister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:45:39 -0500

How can you tell what cookies are good ones?

Devona
  From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  I second that emotion.

  When I had problems with a certain web site I contacted their techy
  department and they told me to do the same and things have been fine ever
  since.

  Jim Williams

  From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
  Of Adrian Spratt

  Hi, Morey.

  Often I find that a website has retained my password, or else kept the one I

  typed incorrectly, in the password edit field. Sometimes it is signaled with
  XXX, but not always. Whenever I encounter the problem you describe, I go
  into forms mode on the password edit field, press the delete key several
  times and then the backspace key several times, since I don't know whether
  I'm at the beginning or the end of the field. If I'm not mistaken, that has

  always solved the problem for me.

  I use JAWS 8 and IE6.