RE: IE7 and disabling sound when minimized

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:38:02 +0800

Hiya Chris,

Sorry to confuse you, all I want is sound/music from web pages I have loaded and
are minimized in my toolbar at the bottom to not produce sound when minimized,
this has only happened since I've installed IE7. I'm on some web based chat
sites that make a sound when a message is there for me, that sound should only
appear when I have that page maximized