Re: IE problems

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 08:15:24 -0500

have you tried jaws key+escape?  When this happened to me, I had to fix the
javascript settings in ie but don't remember exactly how I did it.  It can
also be related to server problems and connection problems and it can be
that you need to empty your temporary internet files, delete all objects and
clear your history and it can also be that turning off all refreshes will
cure this issue.

Johnnie Apple Seed