RE: IE Home Page Problems

  • From: "Ralph Supernaw" <rsupernaw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:43:51 -0600

Thanks, Richard.  I imagine this is the problem.  I am running Norton.  I
haven't figured out how to get Norton to let me change the home page so I
cannot confirm that this is the problem.

Ralph

  _____

From: Ralph Supernaw <mailto:rsupernaw@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I have just moved everything to a new notebook computer.  I can't get IE to
let me change the home page from an MSN page to the one I want.  I go into
internet options and change the page and press the "apply" button.  The new
home page is there just fine.  Then I press the "ok" button.  When I go back
into the options, the old web page is listed as my home page.

I have tried this from the Tools menu in IE and from the Internet Options n
the Control Panel.  Neither works.

Any ideas?

Ralph