Re: IE 9

  • From: "Donald Wardlow" <wardlows97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 13:44:48 -0500

Hi, Rich
My brother sells computers for a living, also does tech support. He says not to upgrade to something new for at least 6 months, so the makers have time to work the bugs out of it. Following his counsel, I did not get Windows Vista, and am I ever glad I didn't. What a train wreck that turned out to be.
I'm no big fan of Internet Explorer 8 by the way, but I'm stuck with it.

Don

-----Original Message----- From: Richard Sherman
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 1:39 PM
To: JFW Discussion List
Subject: IE 9

Hi,
Microsoft will release the much-anticipated Internet Explorer 9 on March 14. It will be available to Vista and 7 users. It will not run on Windows XP.

I believe that many have tried and tested the beta version. I am using jaws 12 on an windows 7 32 bit machine.

Is it worth upgrading to?
Looking for comments and suggestions. More than likely I will hold off upgrading for now, but who knows.

Thanks in advance.

Rich