Re: IE 7 and tabs

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:44:03 -0700

MessageI noticed in the recording for I.E. 7 "Tips & Tricks" he double spaced
between entries.

With IE 7 open, hit alt T, up arrow once to internet options. There you have
the page or pages you wish to open. Go down to the last one, hit the end key
and hit return twice and enter the new web address. Tab down to OK and hit
enter.