Re: IE 7 and JAWS

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 19:28:33 -0700

ah, okay. I'm just learning the terminology for this group of functions. And
podcasts fall into the same generic group, although you have to have a
stand-alone podcatcher, as I do, to get them, so that's what made me think
they might be in a different category than RSS text material. But I do see
that both are syndicated, and both can be set up to download automatically.
Okay.