Re: IE 7 and JAWS

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 17:17:45 -0700

Benjamin,
Do you mean that people won't be able to use the browser's RSS aggregator
function unless they download and install this thing immediately upon
installing IE 7?

? Can you explain? If that isn't correct, then what is the purpose of this
thing you're talking about downloading? Again, must a prospective IE 7
convert be aware of this immediately so that their new browser isn't useless
for RSS aggregation?

Thanks.