Re: IE 6

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 08:35:43 -0000

MessageThe bar that sometimes appears below the addres bar is the 'Navigation
Bar'. I know you said it wasn't there, but thought I'd just let people know how
to access it using keystrokes as I kept getting sighted asistance for this.

Press ALT + N, it will then tell you what it is trying to do. Press SPACE BAR
and this brings up a submenu. Usualy the top option is the one you are trying
to do, such as 'Download File' or 'Install ActiveX'.

HTH. I hope nobody minds all my emails to the group, I don't want to over do it
and annoy anyone. I just know how frustrating it is to do something and have to
get sighted assistance for everything.

Peter