ICQ?

  • From: "Vicki Andrada" <vicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:43:23 -0500

Hi all,
    I am wondering if anything has changed with ICQ.  I used it before, but
it was like 3 or 4 years ago.  I am wanting to download it again, but before
doing it, is it still accessible with JFW?  I know programs can and do
change in time.  Are there still scripts for ICQ?  If so, do they help much?
I know before they did not.  I remember they didn't change the functionality
of ICQ much.   Anyway, anyone that uses JFW is welcome to email me if you
know anything at:
vicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Take care..
Vicki