Re: IBM T41

  • From: "Kiran Kaja" <kiran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:56:11 +0530

The 30-day money back guarantee doesn't hold good in my case. I am in India
and it will be sometime before my friend in the US buys the unit and gets it
to India. Even

I am not worried about IBM laptops at all. My only cause of concern is the
ATI Radian graphics chip in this particular model. I should perhaps write to
FreedomScientific regarding this.

Thanks,
Kiran.