Re: I was wondering about diffrent voices?

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:13:53 -0600

I don't use the RealSpeak Solo voices that much either, and I don't much care
for Daniel but he's okay. Eloquence does wonders for me. I also really like
DEC-talk. And, whatever happened to the Flextalk family of voices that were
compatible with JAWS? I am running Windows Vista, and I like Microsoft's new
voice Anna, although she's a bit too soft-spoken even when I turn her up full
blast.
Jake
Please visit me at http://jajoehl_74.tabulas.com