I was wondering about diffrent voices?

  • From: "alex" <djalexlesser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:17:30 -0700

Hello there I am a new user.  I wondering about a  surtent group of
voicesses.cepstral voices?  I was wondering how good they are with jaws.  It is
ok if you have a slight lag, but for example, from the time a voice  says
folder list view. to move through items use the aero keys.  Some voices have a
long delay. I was wondering if the cepstral voices have a big delay period.
Real speak has no delay but I don't know about this group of voices.  thanks
hope I was clear enough. just to make shore some of the voices are Diane,
Kelly, Linda, and  Emily  from Alex