I think its resolved now

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 07:22:57 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Hi all
I think I resolved my problem.
While jaws7 is active, I went into start, programs, jaws8, explore jaws,
explore my settings. I deleted everything with control+a and delete.
Then I unloaded jaws7 and started jaws8 and voilla!  it seems as if the
factory settings were restored because all my speech rate settings etc.
were gone and jaws no longer gave me that annoying error messages..
Do you think its  a safe way of restoring it?
Do I still need to obtain the setup file  to repair jaws?
Thanks for every one trying to help me--