Re: I need some scripting help

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 00:11:27 -0500

Unfortunately, it doesn't really resemble any of them. There is virtually no
menu access. It's all based  on tabs, which would make one think that it
would be easier to navigate. I would say that the search window loosely
resembles that of kazaa. In fact, if I were to compare it to any other
application, kazaa might be the closest comparison however loosely based.
I've already tried copying and pasting some of the kazaa lite script
commands into the script manager for this application with no luck.
Allison