I need some scripting help

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfwlist" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:33:42 -0500

Hi all!
I am a very beginner level scripter. I am attempting to write some scripts for
the file sharing client Ares. Unfortunately I don't know where to begin. I
could feasibly create shortcut keys which will help me to reach the various
windows within the program. The only problem is that I cannot be placed within
the exact field I want because the focus moves around the screen unpredictably.
Some other problems include being unable to design a list view like atmosphere
for search results and transfers. I also can't always access such options as
search for audio and video. If anyone wants to look at the problem or offer me
any help, please email me either on or off list Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Allison