Re: I need an ftp client that works with the latest jaws 11 and windows7 64bit.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:47:21 -0000

was yesterdays update information for Jaws 11 and windows 7 any good to you, I have not risked doing it, am snowed up at the moment and no engineer would get out so I would be totally reliant on the tandem link up with a friend a few hundred miles away from me, also I did not understand why I had to remove Jaws and shared components and start again,maybe you all did Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "sandy phillips" <smilingsandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>