I just now purchased the AT&T Professional Voices...

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 18:13:34 -0500

Hello Everyone--
This is still another one from Beto Escobar III, and all responses are welcome.
 I am still awaiting responses regarding my question about my DECTalk
Express....

Never the less, I just now, today Thursday, September 2, 2004, purchased the
AT&T Professional Voices.  I purchased the Speech Engine which comes with two
American voices, and I also purchased a separate voice, Audrey, the female U.K.
voice, and I would now like to know something.  If I keep my DECTalk Express as
my default speech engine, would I be able to, for lack of a better word, turn
on the AT&T Professional Voices when I start just one particular program
application?  If not, would I be able to use one of the American voices as the
default speech engine, and still use the third voice which I purchased as well
on just this one program application?

Basically, I know absolutely nothing of how I can arrange the voices in either
the DECTalk Express or the AT&T Professional Voices.  Would anyone please send
me an E-mail letting me know how I can change the default voice in my DECTalk
Express, and also inform me on how I can manipulate the new AT&T Voices I just
purchased.

Thanks from Mr. Confused,
Beto Escobar III