I have never seen this problem before! I need your help please!

  • From: "Rudie Toroian" <rudie.toroian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW LIST" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:39:09 -0400

    Hi everyone, When I start my computer for the first time each day, I get
the desk top, but no links.  I do not get pc cursor but certainly I get the
jaws cursor.  Instead of the pc cursor, I get virtual pc cursor and if I
wish to use anything from the desk top, I only do the windows key D and all
is fine.  I then after the windows key D is pushed I get pc cursor as per
usual.

What could I do to rectify this silly problem if this is a problem?

Yours sincerely

Rudie from Canada

If you wish to talk to me do it in one of these ways

rudie.toroian@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or ve3oua@xxxxxx if you are
 an amateur radio operator
You wish to request a song?