I have a question regarding the Speech and Sounds manager

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 07:39:05 -0600

Hello Everybody--
As my subject line dictates, I have a question regarding the speech and sounds
manager in the JAWS Configuration manager.  Up until this point in time in my
life, I've never needed to change any of the default configurations which came
standard in JAWS.  Now, with the new demands placed upon me, I need more out of
JAWS than just what comes default in JAWS.  As a result, I have these
questions.

1. is there any way to configure JAWS to run two of the configurations found in
the speech and sounds manager at the same time?  I am looking at classic with
quotes, and rent a crowd for the internet?

2. Is there more than just rent a crowd scheme inn the configuration manager
which uses different voices?

3. Is there any way to download and install different voices, other then what
comes standard in JAWS, yet use these voices in Eloquence?

Any and all responses are welcome.  I have problems at times opening the very
long E-mails which come in the digest mode, and as a result, would you please
send me responses individually?  My E-mail address is betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a lot,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW
San Antonio, Texas!