RE: I got it

  • From: Angie <mawmaw23@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:16:18 -0400

Hi John,
After I typed in a few letters in the, TO, field I tabbed twice and then went back and my address was there.
Attachments, Hmmmmmmm. I could find it if I had too but, right off the top no, I do not. I think it is in the menu bar somewhere.
Could you do insert F7 to bring it up?

Angie
 At 11:46 AM 10/27/2006, you wrote:
Hello Angie,
Where did you tab twice? Also, do you know the keystroke to take you to attachments in a message?
Take care,
John