I e 6 - selecting rows in a table

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:43:28 -0800

I have just spoken with JAWS tech support.  They tell me that JAWS 5 doesn't
have a key combination for selecting an entire row of a table in Internet
Explorer.
Has anyone a way to do it?
I want to copy the entire row of a table in I e 6 and copy it to the clipboard.
Actually, what I really want is to copy the entire table to a WordPad doc.  I
can use F8 to select the entire table, cut it to the clipboard and paste it
into my WordPad doc.  When I do, each element of the table ends up on a
separate line; not what I want.

Thanks.

Reed