I Tunes and JFW 11

  • From: "Lafond, Eileen" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:31:03 -0800

Hi,
Are there some accessibility changes that can be made to I Tunes to make it
work better with JFW?

I was trying to burn a CD and it said to create a  playlist.  I did this and
then it said to drag the list from the library to the playlist.  I don't know
what it meant by the library, but I copied the list I had and then tried to
paste it and it didn't work.  Is there some way to change I Tunes to make it
that I can use the copy and paste commands?

I have JFW version 11 and Windows XP Home.

Eileen La Fond
Work Phone: (206) 386-0011
email: Eileen.lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx