Hyperlinks with word 2003 and jaws 8

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 19:28:36 -0800

Hi all, use to be able to create yhyperlinks in word docs easy. I need to
create a main page that will load in word and on that main page will be a
list of articles that will be set up with links to load each one. Once
the article is loaded the reader can return  back to main page by
huyperlink. But 2003 really complicated this with all kinds of odd things
that jaws has a hard time or it might be me having a hard time with jaws
do the job.
Has anyone used or created hyperlinks in 2003 with jaws 8 and what is the
easiest way to do thus using jaws?
Not sure if this is reveliant to jaws users or not but still need some
help?
MMM