Re: How to turn the UAC on?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:40:19 -0430

Thanks a bunch!

From: Németh Dávid
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 1:44 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: How to turn the UAC on?

Hello,

I think the best way to turn on is the following:
1. Open start menu
2. To the search box type: "uac", without quotation marks.
3. Activate the "Change User Account Control settings" from the results.
4. With the slider, you can choose betwen 0%, 33%, 66%, 100%, where 0% means
totaly off, 100% turn on with safest mode.

Regards,

Dávid

On 2010.09.13. 1:20, Yadiel Sotomayor wrote:
  Hello list:

  I would like to know how to turn the UAC back on on my computer. I am running
a windows 7 ultimate 32 bit with jaws 12 beta and my control pannel is on the
small Icons view.

  Also, for those of you who wish the classic view was on windows 7, there's
some hope. Just Go to control pannel and switch the category view to small
icons and there you go. Classic view.

  Yadiel Sotomayor

  yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx
  yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxx
-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting
JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to
Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw Alternative archives
located at: http://n2.nabble.com/JAWS-for-Windows-f2145279.html If you have any
concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is
being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx