Re: How to turn the UAC on?

  • From: Németh Dávid <gerdave87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 08:14:56 +0200

Hello,

I think the best way to turn on is the following:
1. Open start menu
2. To the search box type: "uac", without quotation marks.
3. Activate the "Change User Account Control settings" from the results.
4. With the slider, you can choose betwen 0%, 33%, 66%, 100%, where 0% means totaly off, 100% turn on with safest mode.

Regards,

Dávid

On 2010.09.13. 1:20, Yadiel Sotomayor wrote:
Hello list:

I would like to know how to turn the UAC back on on my computer. I am running a windows 7 ultimate 32 bit with jaws 12 beta and my control pannel is on the small Icons view.

Also, for those of you who wish the classic view was on windows 7, there's some hope. Just Go to control pannel and switch the category view to small icons and there you go. Classic view.

Yadiel Sotomayor

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw Alternative archives located at: http://n2.nabble.com/JAWS-for-Windows-f2145279.html If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx