How to setup JFW7.1 for specific HTML Element

  • From: Katsutoshi Tsuji <tsuji-katsutoshi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:23:19 +0900

Hello list members,

I'd like to setup my JAWS7.1 behavior  for specific HTML Element.
For example, I'd like JAWS to read <del deleted>message</del> with
different voice.

I checked JAWS Configuration Manager setting like this:
1. Open Speech and Sound Manager.
2. Selected temporary scheme.
3. Chose "Edit current scheme".
4. Goto HTML tab to add new element "del".

But, it didn't worked as I expected. I think because this tab is for
HTML attribute and not for HTML element.
Do you have any idea to setup JAWS for specific HTML Element's reading
behavior?
Thank you for your help.

Best wishes,
Katsutoshi