RE: How to install Dectalk Access32, if possible?

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 23:47:48 -0400

Hello Matthew.

It is my understanding that DECtalk access 32 is no longer available and is
certainly not available nor supported by freedom scientific. The version of
DECtalk access 32 that you downloaded from the freedom scientific website
was placed up there for people who had already purchased DECtalk access 32
back when freedom scientific sold it just so they could have the latest
version around the time it was placed on the site.

I hope this helps.