Re: How to created new folder in outlook express? jaws 8.0

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:35:06 -0400

Another keeper Mike, Thanks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike & Barbara
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 9:12 AM
  Subject: Re: How to created new folder in outlook express? jaws 8.0

  Hi O.Addison,

  Here are the steps on how to create a folder in Outlook Express.
  1. Have Outlook Express open.
  2. Press the keys control, shift, plus e.
  3. Type in what you want to name the folder.
  4. Tab 1 time to the folder list.
  5. Arrow up to Local Folders.
  6. Tab 1 more time to okay and press space bar or enter.

  You have to be in Local folders when you press space bar or enter on okay, if
not your new folder won't be in your alphabetical list of folders in level 2,
it will go into level 3.  It sounds confusing and is, but this is what I
learned after many trials and errors.  Take care.

  Mike