How to copy an E-mail address from the CC field in an E-mail?

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:45:08 -0500

Hello JFW List Serve and Freedom Scientific:

I have a question I hope I can receive an answer quickly?    If at all
possible, send me a reply to this E-mail address: betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Here's the situation, I have an E-mail with a couple of names in the CC
section.  I would like to get the E-mail address of one of those names, but I
do not know how to do it?  There must be some way JAWS 7.0 Can do this?  Will
someone help me with some commands which will allow me to abstract one of the
E-mail addresses out of the list of names in the cc section?

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW