RE: How to Retrieve a Previous Update

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:15:09 -0400

Sounds okay here.  If your dictionary hasn't changed significantly since
6.0, a merge will probably take care of that too.

Ted

From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>

Did you download the 423 as a complete program, rather than a patch? If
so,
where did you put it? Reinstalling it should get you back to where you
want
to be.

Ted

From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>

If you installed as an update, look for a file with the letters
"jpatch." I
don't remember the whole thing, but do recall that.

Ted