Re: How to Retrieve a Previous Update

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 16:06:39 +0100

I may be missing something, but could you not just run the installer for
8.0.423 and follow the instructions? Why do we need to uninstall a later
update of JAWS 8 in order to install an earlier version? OK I've never
done this before so am just curious. Thanks.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266