How to Make a Line Speak Each Time

  • From: "Paul C. Bolduc" <pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS Users List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 06:35:07 -0500

Good morning,

I am a bit behind in getting books from SendSpace.

There are times I click on the link to download a book to find out by
reading most of the page that it has been deleted.  How can I make the line"
This file has been deleted" be spoken at the first opportunity?  I'm not
afraid of going deep into the scripts or files that compose the program.

Thank you in advance!

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X
Email: WR1X@xxxxxxxx

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the

world.
Royalston is located in Massachusetts,

Alternative archives located at: