Re: How to Change Font Size to Reply in Email

  • From: Németh Dávid <gerdave87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:39:36 +0200

Hello,

I think you should check the format of the outgoing mails, when you create a new, or reply for a message. If the format is plain/text you can't change the font size, just in HTML format.

Regards,

Dávid

On 2010.09.22. 8:47, doug brown wrote:

    Hello Listers,

I am trying to change the font size in a replyed email, and tryed to use alt+o, and down arrow to font size, and it says unavailible.

I use JAWS 9, and use Outlook Express.

I hope someone can help.

Sign,

Doug Brown

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw Alternative archives located at: http://n2.nabble.com/JAWS-for-Windows-f2145279.html If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx