Re: How is working Office 2010 with JAWS 12? Other applications?

  • From: "Rik James" <Ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:41:34 -0700

Thank you, Richard. Do not assume. Okay.
That is interesting to know indeed. When I was looking on the MS
compatibility page, it gave me the impression it would not work. But I guess
it did not specifically say it would not. It just said there were newer
versions available, was how I read it. And then when you clicked on the link
page for more information, my browser said the page was not available.

So, if I may, do the features work okay, or perhaps even better in the 2010
Office suite programs? And does that make it advisable to move up to the
newer versions?

As far as using JAWS goes I mean? Are most of the issues now worked out? Is
there a sharp learning curve to using the programs with keyboard shortcuts
learned in the 2003 Office programs?  And are these virtual ribbon business
menu systems in all of them?

Thanks.
Rik

Alternative archives located at: