RE: How is it solving it wrong?

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:30:36 -0400

It is posible that they are using a new captcha where you are asked for, as
example the blue letters, there may be ten letters but only six are blue..
Webvism can not handle these.  You may want to double check.

Tom Bissett
BMO Financial Group
Technology and Operations Integrated Client Solutions
Tel: (416) 549-6514
E-Mail tom.bissett@xxxxxxx<mailto:tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>