Re: How is it solving it wrong?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:48:38 -0400

You didn't say whether or not you pasted the result into the edit field before clicking submit.

At 08:54 AM 10/25/2009, you wrote:
Hi list members, ken with a strange one. I just tried to become a fan of Kim Komando on Facebook, and when the graphic capcha came up Webvisum solved it and placed it on the clipboard, but when I hit submit, it said the words were wrong. why is webvisum solving it wrong, Shouldn't it say no solution found?

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the national federation of the blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's constitution.