How is it solving it wrong?

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 08:54:46 EDT

Hi list members, ken with a strange one.  I just tried to become a fan  of
Kim Komando on Facebook, and when the graphic capcha came up Webvisum solved
 it and placed it on the clipboard, but when I hit submit, it said the
words were  wrong.  why is webvisum solving it wrong, Shouldn't it say no
solution  found?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.