Re: How does one kill Jaws?

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 12:32:26 +0800

Thanks for that info, now how do I create a hotkey shortcut for this command? As when Jaws dies one does loose all sounds to know what I'm typing in the run dialog box and especially to remember that command

----- Original Message ----- From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 20:41:01 -0500

Hi,

I've been having the same problem. I bring up narrator and save everything I can then reboot. Sometimes the system gets hung up too much though. I would love a remedy to this as well.

Rick

=====

My darkness has been filled with the light of intelligence, and behold, the outer day-lit world was stumbling and groping in social blindness.
Author:
Helen Keller

----- Original Message ----- From: Jim To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 8:33 PM Subject: How does one kill Jaws?

Hiya list,

Awhile ago someone wrote in that he has created an icon on desktop with a hotkey command to use when Jaws crashes and I wrote asking what steps do I need to do to create this hotkey and command. Since I've installed Jaws 7 I get on average a crash every 2 to 3 days and am stuck if I have important stuff loaded up that I cant hear anymore to save as the only way to get Jaws back from there is too reboot hence loosing what info I have loaded.

  Please can anyone help me to create this kill Jaws hotkey?

  thanks,

  Jim from Oz

  P.S bring on the update for Jaws 7 hopefully we get it soon:)

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.2/251 - Release Date: 4/02/2006