Re: How do you setup a wireless network including setting up the password

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:21:08 -0800

Pam,

If Linksys then use admin as the user ID and admin as the password.

Be sure to completely read the user guide on setting up the wireless so that
you use the correct type of encryption.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.