How do you select more than one item in a combo box on the internet?

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:54:33 -0500

Hi, i'd like to know how can i select more than one item in a combo box, when it comes to selecting different hospitals that are listed in a combo box as my example. How can i do this? I would appreciate any information that you might have. ----- Original Message ----- From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>