Re: How do yo delete in yahoomail using JAWS

  • From: "janet smith" <janetp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:43:06 -0500

i joseh to delete mulitple mails you need to cekc all of the check boxes of
the mails you will see when you go in to your in box and then you tab until
you go to the delete link and it will ask you if you are sure if you want to
delete and you say yes and that is how you do it hope that helps.
your sister in christ
janet smith
msn id
janetpursley@xxxxxxxxxxx