Re: How do I safely remove video intercept from a previous versoin

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:35:59 +0000

I suggest contacting Freedom Scientific on this one as you need to know what you are doing for this to be fixed.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 15/02/2010 04:34, Dana wrote:
I am running JAWS 10 now but installed JAWS 11 ever since the install I
get a dcmc0d0.dll error
When I look up the error on google it shows something with
incompatibility from JAWS so I want to completely uninstall JAWS 11 if I
do remove shared components will it make the version of JAWS 10 not work
for me or how do I successfully do this because I tried system restore
to go prior to the install and it wouldn't let me do it.
Thanks for any help.
Dana

Follow me on twitter
djkitty73
Windows live messenger ID
dananolan@xxxxxxxxxxx
If you have skype add me
dana030973
I am an internet radio dj this is not spam
if you want to express love or sadness send in your dedications on the
cuddle connection
Every Thursday evening from 7 pm to 10 pm Eastern
www.2020theblink.net

If you love today's country music join me for the country kitchen every
Saturday afternoon from 4 pm to 7 pm Eastern
www.2020theblink.net

Alternative archives located at:

Alternative archives located at: